Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia’s leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists in Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Management
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buying
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist