You are here
Introducing our 2016 Page Personnel EA of the Year winner
It is with great pleasure that we announce the 2016 winner of the EA of the Year award… Megan Green, Executive Assistant, Alfred Health, VIC.
Megan is Executive Assistant to the Executive Director of Information Development, the eTQC Programme Director and Chief Medical Information Officer at Alfred Health. Some of Megan’s key achievements in her role include:
- Introduced and implemented a mobile app, messaging program that has provided a huge reduction in overuse of emails and provides on the spot, mobile communication
- Identified, led and implemented strategies to improve information management
- Coordinated a series of corporate leadership sessions
- Proactively completed a Certificate 4 in Training and Assessment to help assist mentoring youths as part of the Northern Future Trainees Program where they successfully transitioned in to permanent roles
Designed and implemented a rebranded reporting template across Alfred Health
Megan was awarded the title of 2016 Page Personnel Executive Assistant of the Year in an announcement made at her office in Melbourne. As the 2016 winner, Megan’s main prize is return flights for two plus five nights of luxury accommodation in New York or Cabo San Lucas. She will also receive a corporate gift hamper from T2, a Nutribullet, gift vouchers from Lorna Jane and Red Balloon as well as a one on one career development session with Page Personnel.
"I’m so shocked. Thank you so much. This means the world to me. I’m honoured to receive this, as it represents the achievements of not just myself, but the fantastic EAs and PAs here at Alfred Health. It’s a privilege working with three such supportive executives. Thanks so much to Page Personnel and the amazing sponsors. I’m absolutely ecstatic." - Megan Green
The Page Personnel EA of the Year competition aims to find and recognise the best executive assistant (EA) or personal assistant (PA) in Australia. As specialist recruitment consultants with expertise in placing support roles in the areas of accounting, customer service and office support, we understand the multiple skills required by employers when hiring an EA or PA and the many demands of these roles.
"Be proud of your role. To me, it’s the little things as well as the big that make the difference. Share your information; help others, be innovative, stay current and don’t be afraid to ask for things that will help you do your job well. And most of all, as Mark Twain once said: ‘Eat the frog’, which means just do it!" - Megan Green
The three competition runners up who have each received a corporate gift hamper from T2, a gift voucher from Lorna Jane and a one on one career development session with Page Personnel are:
- Sally Adam from QLD, Executive Assistant to the State Chief Executive at Colliers
- Simone Koolloos from NSW, Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer at Blackmores
- Kristy Smith from WA, Executive Assistant within Audit & Assurance at Grant Thornton
An EA or PA who is exceptional at their job is a valuable asset for any busy senior executive and this award was created to give those professionals an opportunity to be acknowledged for their hard work and efforts. We’ll be looking for the 2017 EA of the Year next year, and are already looking forward to seeing the talented EAs and PAs that the next round of submissions brings.
In the meantime, congratulations Megan - the 2016 Page Personnel EA of the Year!