- Eastern Suburbs location
- Perfect for someone wanting career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturing company based in Perth's eastern suburbs, they have a great office culture and proven instances of internal promotion.
They offer free on-site parking and are flexible with start and finish times.
- Check daily emails for incoming invoices/statements
- Print all invoices/statements and respond to supplier queries
- Prepare payruns of all entities for Manager review and approval, ensuring all invoices that
- are due are included
- Upload payment files onto internet banking account
- All operating expense invoices for feedlots and farms to be emailed to the relevant managers for verification and approval
- Ensure all invoices are entered accurately prior to BAS deadline (Monthly)
- Reconciliation of company credit cards
- Reconciliation of supplier's statements
- Assisting with daily office duties, such as answering and transferring calls and greeting visitors
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position you will have the following experience:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Appropriate phone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Appetite to grow and develop in your role
What's on Offer
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking to start their career in finance, suitable for recent graduates or those looking for a step into finance from an administrative role. With a great team, on-site parking in a great location this is truly a great role!