About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia's largest manufacturers of electriacal equipment. With over 20 years of experience, our client is a well-established business with a strong reputation for quality and service in their industry. We are looking for a committed Accounts officer to join their ever-growing office located in Western Sydney.
The job is an accounts assistant role, this will look at
Accounts Receivable functions such as
- receipting payments
- following up on outstandings
- tracking retention claims
- communicating with both PM and client
- reviewing timesheets
- entering time
- registering leave requests
- setting employees up in systems
- Processing the payroll
- Ensure PM estimates are entered into Sage
- Ensure the contract for the job is set up
- Assist the account payables team where necessary
- Assist the purchase officer
- Dealing with adhoc queries.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will have previous experience in a similar role which demonstrates your ability to work in a fast paced environment. The candidate must also have the ability to work autonomously and possess excellent interpersonal skills. Prior experienced with SAGE is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
- Ongoing training and development
- Staff benefits and perks
- Generous Salary + Super