- Engaging accounts position for those wanting to learn more and grow
- Join an innovative, social and growing office and team
About Our Client
Work in a friendly and modern office, located in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley. The finance team have been rapidly growing and are looking for an Accounts Assistant to support them. If successful, you would be joining an innovative, fun company, operating in the Building and Construction industry.
As an Accounts Assistant, this role will cover all aspects of accounting and finance, key responsibilities include:
- Work alongside and support the Accountant and Financial Controller
- Review and process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist with the preparation and processing of Payroll
- Assist in preparing Monthly and Quarterly reports
- Supervise credit card reconciliations, bank reconciliations and any other general ledgers.
- Other general admin and ad hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in an Accounts Assistant or similar transnational finance roles
- High volume or high value processing experience
- Strong understanding of accounting and bookkeeping principles
- Qualifications in either accounting, finance, bookkeeping or similar
- Proficiency in English, MS office, Excel with some accounting software experience.
- Administration, reception or customer service experience
- Genuine interest in accounting and desire to grow and learn
What's on Offer
This role will offer the successful candidate a rounded and engaging role in a supportive team.
- Attractive salary package
- Inner suburbs Brisbane location close to public transport with on-site parking
- Monday-Friday role with part work from home arrangements
- Accounts Assistant role with opportunities to create a clear career path
- Friendly and social team and culture