Accounts Clerk - Legal
Flexible working conditions
Work for a nationally recognised organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a nationally recognised, award winning law firm that is experiencing exceptional growth. Due to such growth, an extra team member to join their modern offices and inclusive team in the Brisbane CBD is needed. Our client is also well known for their flexible working arrangements, providing a fortnightly day off (paid).
Reporting to the National Finance Manager, you will be responsible for completing particular tasks including:
- accounts payable / receivable;
- maintaining both Trust and General accounts;
- bank reconciliations;
- client billing;
- credit card payments;
- end of month processing including reporting; and
- generally assisting with accounts related enquiries.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have past experience in the legal industry and understand the basic processing of excel reports. Additionally, an eye for detail will be crucial as legal documentation and accounts need to be vitally clear.
What's on Offer
- Attractive company benefits
- CBD location
- Stability - due to company growth