ACCOUNTS OFFICER - CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Attractive salary package + super
About Our Client
Our client has a vision centred on innovation and ingenuity, and are committed to developing leading edge approaches to all aspects of the business. They promote diversity, work-life balance, and provide an unrivalled culture. Our client offers a casual, relaxed workplace, but require candidates who are motivated and committed.
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager, your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Maintain an accurate payable & receivable ledger
- Reconcile, process customer claims/returns, customer rebates and/or settlement discounts
- Liaise with vendors, customers and respond to inquiries
- Review coding & process multi-currency invoices, including employee expenses and corporate credit cards
- Matching purchase orders and escalate invoice discrepancies
- Perform vendor payment run as per agreed schedules
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in an accounts based role. They will have worked within a big organisation, and demonstrate excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be versatile, and be able to prioritise competing deadlines. Experience working within the construction industry is beneficial but by no means mandatory.
What's on Offer
- Great workplace culture
- Fun, easy-going work environment