Work for one the largest manufacturers in Australia!
Staff benefits and perks
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing company offering a dynamic work environment and a fulfilling work-life. You will be an integral part of a rapidly growing team. Reporting to the Finance Controller, you will have the opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this fast paced office. This employer has excellent employee benefits on offer as well as a great company culture!
This role is integral to the finance team, is fast-paced and high volume. Challenges and responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of existing records and processing of accounts payable/receivable invoices
- Management of general ledgers, account reconciliations and supplier relationships
- Preparation of debtor statements and related documentation and correspondence
- Administration of payment allocations and debit/credit adjustments
- Invoice processing and reconciliation including data entry and coding
The Successful Applicant
You would ideally have tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in the field (finance/accounting) and are tech-savvy. You have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to maintain all levels of key stakeholder relationships. You would also have an exceptional eye for detail and strong time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
What's on Offer
- A dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to network and grow your career
- Work in Western Sydney- closer to home
- A strong culture focusing on work-life balance and flexibility