Great working environment and flexible work arrangements
Continuous support from senior management & delivery team
About Our Client
Our client specialises in health-care, they are incredibly diverse offering multiple health-care services to a wide range of clients. Situated in the inner suburbs of Perth, close to cafes, bars and public transport.
Reporting into the Finance Coordinator you will be responsible for the following:
- Previous experience in a high volume accounts payable department
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent phone manner and positive attitude
- Great communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this newly created position
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and high energy levels and very task orientated
- Intermediate excel required
- Demonstrated experience with an ERP e.g Oracle
What's on Offer
Work for a brilliant organisation that supports your development, offers a welcoming and vibrant culture that will give you the opportunity to demonstrate your accounting ability.
If you're looking for a challenging position that is also highly rewarding and engaging, then this is the role for you!