- Exciting opportunity to practice finance and business administration
- Work with a tight knit team, in a leading Australian manfacturing business
About Our Client
The client is an Industry leader in the manufacturing and production field and operate in over 16 locations worldwide.
The group have a real passion for developing their staff and have an average tenure of over 7 years.
The role, based in Seventeen Mile Rocks is working in the Finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will assist with a mix of finance and office support.
This role will assist the accounting department and office with a range of financial and ad hoc tasks. Balancing Accounts Payable Officer / Administration duties.
- Process accounts payable invoices and prepare payments.
- Perform errands such as physical banking, filing, couriering and mail and office requirements.
- Data entry, invoicing and assisting team during Audit.
- Assist Finance & Accounting team during Financial Audit.
- Organise Company functions when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Payable Officer / Administration candidate will have;
- Experience working in an accounts payable officer role or similar
- Understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Data entry experience
- Proficiency in English, MS Office
- Previous administration and reception work beneficial
- Ideally immediately available or on a short notice period, but are happy to consider longer for a great candidate!
What's on Offer
This role will give the successful candidate
- Opportunity to learn all aspects of Business administration
- Friendly team and great company culture
- Well located office in Seventeen Mile Rocks with on site parking