ACCOUNTS PAYABLE OFFICER - IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE CANDIDATES
Attractive salary package + super
About Our Client
Our client has a vision centred on innovation and ingenuity, and are committed to developing leading edge approaches to all aspects of the business. They promote diversity, work-life balance, and provide an unrivalled culture. Our client offers a casual, relaxed workplace, but require candidates who are motivated and committed.
Reporting to the Shared Services Manager, your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Process a high volume of supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Handle calls to and from suppliers for any inquiries
- Perform reconciliations of bank and supplier accounts
- Accurately coding and matching invoices
- Preparing and posting fortnightly payment runs
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in an accounts based role. They will have worked within a big organisation, and demonstrate excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be versatile, and be able to prioritise competing deadlines. Experience working within the construction industry is beneficial but by no means mandatory.
What's on Offer
- Great workplace culture
- Fun, easy-going work environment