- Temporary contract
- Supportive and exciting team and culture
About Our Client
We are partnering with a leading FMCG company who are looking to add an additional team member due to increase workload across the finance team. The role in itself is due to growth in the business and will sit within the collaborative and enthusiastic team reporting to the finance manager, starting as soon as possible.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Coding, matching and processing invoices.
- Complex bank reconciliations.
- Payment runs.
- Stakeholder management with suppliers/customers..
- Assistance with month end and reports.
- Any adhoc accounts duties as they arise.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will have similar experience across end to end accounts payable duties, ideally from the FMCG industry. SAP B1 experience will be highly regarded as will concur, combined with intermediate excel skills. The ability to multi-task and process a high volume of invoices is essential and the need for strong communications is prevalent as there will be liaison with external stakeholders. lastly, an enthusiastic attitude is also a pre-requisite to match the selfless work culture, those with short notice periods will be held in high regard.
What's on Offer
- Outstanding and supportive culture.
- Free Parking On site.
- Immediate start.