Accounts Payable Officer
Based in Dandenong
About Our Client
Our client has modern offices based in Dandenong and are considered leaders within the FMCG industry. With offices nationwide, our client has an exciting opportunity for a talented Accounts Payable Officer to join their dynamic and supportive finance team.
As the Accounts Payable Officer, you will be reporting into the Accounts Payable Team Leader, and your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Batching and coding invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Effective communication with internal and external stake holders
- Successful relationship management with trade creditors
- Raise purchase order for goods/ services to be purchased
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and overseeing stock control
- Fixed assets register
- Pay invoices via EFT and online - banking
- Dealing with international payments
- Assist with ad hoc duties as requested by Accounts Payable Team Leader and Finance Manager.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience within a similar position and have experience working within the FMCG industry. Attention to detail, strong communication skills and problem solving skills are vital to succeed in this role. A proven track record of SAP and intermediate skills will be considered highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start
- View to go permanent
- Modern offices
- Car parking available
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fun and dynamic culture