Accounts Payable Officer
Temporary > Permanent opportunity
Employer of choice!
About Our Client
Located in Cockburn Central, my client is a well known and highly respected privately owned company. My client offers a stunning, modern, open plan office environment with top notch lunch facilities!
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Data entry of invoices into SAP.
- 2-way and 3-way match with PO's and delivery dockets.
- Reconciliations of supplier statements.
- Dealing with supplier queries.
- Liasing with internal managers to seek authorisations.
- Payment runs including uploading bank files.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in similar accounts payable roles, preferably from medium sized of large corporates. Additionally:
- Impeccable communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with large scale ERPs such as SAP, Oracle, Pronto all highly regarded.
- Intermediate/Advanced excel skills
- Reliable transport.
What's on Offer
On offer is a short term contract position with a genuine opportunity to apply for the permanent position that my client is recruiting. You will be invited to apply but it will be a competitive application.
- Free parking!
- In depth training when permanent.
- Join a company with extremely low staff turnover.