Accounts Payable Officer
Attractive Salary package
About Our Client
Our client is an aged care company based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne and has a friendly and supportive culture. Our client will provide an engaging and collaborative workplace that will encourage success and provide an environment that is both enthusiastic and enjoyable, located in the northern suburbs. Our client prides themselves on offering the best care for their patients.
As an accounts payable officer you will undertake the following tasks:
- Manage relations with suppliers
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Liaise with the operations team
- Reconciliation of creditor accounts
- End to end accounts payable
- Weekly payment runs
Any other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate will a strong history of accounts payable and have the ability to work in high volume. Candidates will need to be comfortable liaising with both clients and management and thus be proficient in both verbal and written communication. Lastly successful applicants will bring a happy and friendly attitude to the workplace.
What's on Offer
- Northern Suburbs location
- Friendly and encouraging workplace
- Attractive team member benefits
- Great salary and superannuation