Accounts Payable Officer
ASAP Start! Mostly manual processing, 3-way matching, weekly & monthly payments
Supplier statement recs, all queries, supplier setup, sub-contractor invoices
About Our Client
Align with a mining services business in the construction space - WA-owned and focussed - with a range of mid to top-tier clients and a presence in regional areas.
You will support the current AP Officer against a spike in transactions and to clear through some outstanding work. The finance team sit together in the Balcatta head office and parking is available.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the current AP Officer against a backlog of work and spike in transactions
- End-to-end AP process; 3-way matching. Complex allocations - multiple sites and cost centres
- Weekly and monthly payment runs
- Ensuring supplier relationships are maintained
- Managing manual entries, and a high-volume work!
- Subcontractor payments
- Staff expense management and c/c reconciliations as required
- Helping clear the AP email inbox day-to-day in conjunction with the permanent staff member
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for and successful in this role you will:
- Be immediately available to start work, or on no more than 1 weeks' notice
- Offer the required competencies to deliver on the responsibilities listed above
- Have demonstrated success in a high-volume AP environment
- Ideally have experience using Pronto for AP / accounts processing
- Enjoy supplier interaction and managing relationships
- Be someone who is upbeat, high-energy and loves a challenge!
What's on Offer
In return you will:
- Enjoy a full-function AP remit
- Be appropriately trained and onboarded to succeed
- Gain 3 months' work for a fabulous WA business
- Have parking on-site
- Be able to work flexible hours, if required
- Get to partner with 1 other AP Officer