- Free parking
- Excellent remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is an international company, represented in over 130 countries, that is shaping the future of security and infrastructure solutions. With innovation and security at front of mind, our client provides a collaborative work environment that encourages and supports career development. They provide an exceptional training program and a clear path for internal career progression. Our client has a supportive culture which is evidenced by their excellent employee retention rates.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role will include:
- Accurate and timely processing of supplier invoices in SAP (high-volume)
- Payment allocations and bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations and employee expense payments
- Identify and report potential process improvements to create efficiencies
- Assisting with month end reporting and analysis
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience in a high volume environment (although this is not a prerequisite). The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and be able to thrive in a high volume environment. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is motivated to progress their career within a thriving business.
What's on Offer
- Career progression
- Booming industry