Accounts Payable/Payroll Officer
Temporary to permanent opportunity
Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-recognised manufacturer and distributor of baked goods across Victoria. They have seen a substantial growth within their organisation recently which has resulted in their need for an Accounts Payable/Payroll Officer to join their Finance team! Being a stand-alone role as the sole AP/Payroll Officer, our client is looking for someone confident, passionate and who takes initiative!
This Accounts Officer position will play an important role in the overall financial performance of the organisation. Reporting to the Financial Controller, your role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Matching, Batching and Coding invoices efficiently and accurately for payment
- Reviewing and verifying invoices for payments
- Carrying out payment runs
- Bank reconciliations to supplier statements
- Resolving all designated supplier queries within a timely manner
- Preparing and processing fortnightly payment runs
- Monthly payroll reporting
- Maintenance of employee files including managing leave requests
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be immediately available and have proven experience in a full function, stand-alone Accounts Payable/Payroll role. The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a similar high volume position with exposure to working in a fast-paced environment. The ability to work in a complex environment is crucial alongside a strong demonstration of advanced communication skills when engaging with internal and external stakeholders. Experienced with Microsoft Excel is non-negotiable.
What's on Offer
- Welcoming and friendly working environment
- Free parking
- Smart casual business attire
- Temporary to permanent opportunity