Accounts Receivable Officer
Attractive Salary Package with Quaterly Bonus
About Our Client
My client is an organisation that specialises in providing rental housing and now manages up 3 offices with a portfolio of 3300 properties across NSW. They have a track record of winning multiple awards especially in providing excellent customer service to their existing tenants and to their potential clients. With the exciting ongoing projects and developments with the Norwest Business Park they are looking for an Accounts Receivables Officer to join their growing team.
As the Accounts Receivable Officer, you will be reporting to the Financial Accountant and your responsibilities include:
- Raising invoices
- Reconcile outstanding payments
- Collection calls
- Payment applications
- Processing cheques
- Vendor Management - create new accounts, maintain accounts
- Run and issue monthly statements.
- Liaise with internal and external customers.
- Request Corporate Scorecard reports
- General Administration
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have a strong Accounts Receivable background with at least 4 years of experiencing using systems such as Microsoft Dynamics AX or other similar systems.
What's on Offer
- Have access to large flexible working arrangements
- Attractive Salary Package
- Quarterly Bonus
- Training and Development