Accounts Receivable Officer
Supportive Team Environment!
About Our Client
ASICS is a world class brand at the forefront of sporting equipment and apparel development and the undisputed market leader in shoe technology. Endorsed by top athletes from a range of different sporting arena's, ASICS is the #1 choice for comfort, style and superior foot technology. ASICS have maintained their position in the market by providing exceptional customer service to their clients and customers. The team at ASICS is friendly, engaging and positive making the office a fun and exciting place to work. A rare opportunity to join the accounts team has become available for a skilled, motivated and positive receivables officer who is looking to further develop their skills. This position is conveniently located in Eastern Creek with on site parking and employee gym.
As the Accounts Receivable Officer, your responsibilities include:
- End to end Account Receivable duties
- Manage a ledger of 250 clients
- Manage and resolution of all client issues
- Balancing Sub ledger to General ledger
- Trial balance and closing accounts in preparation for month end
- Reporting on overdue accounts and aged debtors
- Assisting with ad hoc duties when required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role will be a driven and motivated receivables officer with the background and proven record to support a fast paced and full functional role. A keen eye for detail, time management and ability to think on your feet is essential as well as a passion for being relationship focused. Demonstrating a positive and results driven attitude, with a willingness to learn, grow and further develop your accounting skills in broader areas as well as receivables. You will possess exceptional written and verbal communication and customer service skills. Knowledge of intermediate excel is essential and working SAP knowledge will be highly regarded. The ideal candidate will have a minimum or 4 - 5 years' experience within Accounts Receivable.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package;
- On site parking and gym;
- Dynamic, friendly and supportive company culture;
- Learning and development opportunities and;
- Opportunity to grow with a strong market leader