Accounts Receivable Officer
Temporary to Permanent Opportunity!
Part Time Opportunity.
About Our Client
Our client is recognised as a top manufacturing company across Australia and are one of the most well-known and reputable organisations within the industry. They offer a wide range of top quality equipment options to their clients who work and operate all over Australia. This position is one that will have you working as an Accounts Receivable Officer at Southwestern Sydney where they are known for having an excellent team based working culture and very welcoming environment.
This part time Accounts Receivable position will involve the following responsibilities:
- End to End Accounts Receivable duties.
- Responsible for raising Sales Invoices.
- Responsible for posting sales invoices and receipts.
- Coordination of Credit Control activities and chasing debt.
- Preparation and maintenance of various reports including additional Ad-hoc
- Prepare and send statements to customers.
- Reconcile the AR to the General Ledger.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this temporary Accounts Receivable will need to have the following skills:
- Previous Accounts Receivable/Credit Control experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Good Excel skills
- Able to work independently
- Can use own initiative
- Team player
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- On-site parking
- Supportive company culture