Accounts Receivable Officer
Modern offices located in the heart of Brisbane CBD
Salary package benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a nationally recognised service provider that is experiencing rapid growth throughout their organisation. Our is located in the Brisbane CBD with an stylish modern office, a warm and enthusiastic team and guaranteed growth opportunities.
Reporting to the finance manager, you will have a range of receivables responsibilities that include:
- Timely raising of debtor invoices
- Processing direct debit run
- Allocating and receipting of payments
- Liaising with franchisees and reviewing of outstanding debts
- Reconciliation of debtor accounts
- Management of credit notes, refunds and charge backs
- Providing debtor reporting for internal departments
- Resolving queries in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven accounts receivable professional with previous experience in a full function accounts receivable role ideally working in a medium to large organisation. You will have worked in a highly transactional environment, demonstrate excellent attention to detail and have the capability to multi-task in a busy role. You will have the ability to build strong working relationships with customers and internal stakeholders. The role will require someone who can work autonomously while operating as part of a broader finance team.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an attractive salary package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.