Diverse and exciting role
Great office culture
About Our Client
Our client is a medium size Australian business, who are rapidly growing their presence in the Property and Construction market. They are looking for someone provide administrative support to their management team, as well as their accounts team, on a day-to-day basis.
Your daily responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assisting the management team with document preparation (typing, proofreading, scanning, collating, binding)
- Assisting the accounts team with billing
- Receiving, sorting and sending out mail
- Maintaining office and kitchen supplies and ordering new stock when necessary
- Relieving the Receptionist on breaks
- General ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
You will have experience working in an office environment, be organised and have excellent attention to detail. It is not necessary to have experience in accounts, and training will be provided. You will have a can-do attitude and be happy to help out in all areas of the office.
What's on Offer
You will be apart of a great company who support and provide training to their employees. Our client can provide flexible working hours and are conveniently located near public transport.