Supportive environment; and
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the development and manufacturing of consumer goods across the Australian market. They are looking to enhance their administration team with a focus on stakeholder management. The business has a strong history in this sector and continues to enjoy success through their ability to manufacture market leading products.
Reporting into the Administration Manager, key requirements you will be responsible for comprise of:
- Provide professional and confidential personal administration support to the CEO;
- Oversee, manage and action the CEO's daily emails, efficiently manage and maintain diary with reminders;
- You will provide on demand support to the Managing Director and Administration Manager;
- Prepare monthly Management reports, quarterly Board reports, presentations, corporate submissions/tenders and other correspondence as required including minute taking;
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of budgets and expenses;
- Screen general information, enquiries, telephone calls and invitations, and all day to day matters and forwarding as required and deemed appropriate;
- Schedule weekly diary meetings, discussion and reminders on all upcoming engagements, invitations, travel and other requests; and
- Ad hoc tasks as requested.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will acquire:
- A minimum of 5-7 years' experience in a similar role;
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or similar;
- Drivers licence and own transport essential;
- Maintain strictest confidentiality at all times;
- Adhere to security standards at all times;
- Reliable, enthusiastic and proactive;
- Compliance to WHS&E, and guidelines;
- Demands tact and diplomacy managing internal and external contacts; and
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
What's on Offer
- Well rounded, diverse opportunity;
- Dynamic company culture;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- On-site parking; and
- Permanent role.