Work for a large ASX listed business
Varied and challenging opportunity
About Our Client
My client are a key player in there industry who hire high performing and dynamic individuals who are driven to meet organisational goals. They have a fantastic office environment in the northern suburbs of Perth and offer on site parking, exceptional company culture and demonstrated experience in progressing people's careers.
Managing and mentoring a team your day to day duties will involve:
- Managing the team's work flow to ensure deadlines are met
- Support the team in managing multiple priorities
- Training and up skilling of staff
- Provide high level administrative support to the sales department
- Excel tracking and reporting
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced people leader. You will be driven, dynamic and adaptable and have the ability to seamlessly manage multiple conflicting priorities.
You will be a professional and clear communicator who is able to naturally build relationships with key stakeholders.
You will have an exceptional attention to detail and advanced MS office skills.
What's on Offer
- Permanent full time people management role
- Northern suburbs
- Work for an ASX listed business