Looking for experienced administrators to support a growing team
Dynamic role that you can truly make your own
About Our Client
Our client are a well-known Australian brand in their niche industry. With a well established footprint in food and beverage manufacturing they have recently branched out into new areas. Be one to join this business as they take off into this exciting new venture.
- Support procurement and sales process through communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, solving relevant enquires and providing top tier customer service
- Liaise and build relationships external 3PL providers to support the business's freight activities.
- General administrative duties such as filing, processing, data entry & scanning.
- Actively participate in and support in all stock related projects and or issues
- Utilise ERP/MRP/CRM/Scheduling software to support operational functions
- An understanding of, and commitment to, compliance of Occupation Health and Safety requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong communication skill, both written and verbal
- Industry experience a must - any industrial would be relevant
- Highly computer literate
- Experience handling high volume data entry and ensuring critical accuracy
- Proficient in Excel
- SAP experience is highly regarded
- Proactive and efficient mind set, and driven to succeed
What's on Offer
- Join a massive business growing through substantial growth
- Great team environment
- Parking on-site