Administration Positions - Expressions Of Interest
Start dates throughout March to April
Competitive hourly rate
About Our Client
Page Personnel is currently experiencing a high level of demand from a range of clients for experienced administrators. These clients operate in a range of industries and require a variety of skill sets but prior experience in a busy customer facing office environment is essential for any potential candidates. Assignments will vary in length but will have likely start dates throughout March and April. We are currently seeking expressions of interest from candidates with such availability.
Roles will vary from company to company but your general duties are likely to include:
- Answering and managing all incoming calls
- Manning of the main reception area and delivery of associated services such as mail/parcel distribution and collection, visitor logs, induction and security badges.
- Administrative duties as required by team members such as diary management / travel arranging international and domestic
- Managing all office facilities and organise any maintenance
- Maintaining the office dairy with accurate records
- Event Management - Manage and coordinate office activities and events as directed including sports, social activities and office wide events.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application, you should have prior experience as an administration assistant, receptionist or team assistant in a customer facing office environment. You must be available to start throughout March and April. These roles are in the CBD and fringe and will be easily accessible by public transport.
What's on Offer
What's in it for me;
- Variety of start dates
- Varying contract lengths of up to six months in duration
- CBD or areas easily accessible by public transport