Competitive hourly rate
Immediate start, with the opportunity to progress to a permanent position;
About Our Client
Our client is a global enterprise with an established and responsible end to end network. This industry leading organisation's has a diverse range of investment management portfolio's as well as being an industry leader. Our client is also known for their innovative investment solutions built on a large focus on collaborative culture. This sector is the primary global relationship builder for our client's external stakeholders.
Reporting into the larger team, key duties will include:
- Proving administrative support to the assigned team and wider business as required, particularly the accounts team;
- Coordinating all room bookings and ensuring meeting rooms are set-up appropriately;
- Liaise with corporate clients;
- Assisting with domestic and international travel bookings for the wider team; and
- Ad hoc administrative duties such as printing, filing, binding and editing reports
The Successful Applicant
- At least one years' experience in a corporate environment'
- Confidence and professionalism to communicate with all stakeholders;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook; and
- The ability to work autonomously and to effectively prioritise tasks.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start, with the opportunity to progress to a permanent position;
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Opportunity to expand your skill-set; and
- Progressive & encouraging office culture.