Administrator - Corporate Mining Firm
Immediate start on an ongoing basis
Permanent opportunity on offer
About Our Client
My client are a large corporate mining firm located at Perth Airport. They have a successful market presence and have been leaders in the resources field over the last 5 years. My client have a dedicated passion on their staff, and invest heavily on their development and progression to ensure employee satisfaction is a priority.
The duties of this role speak primarily to that of an Administrator, however I am looking for someone who has worked previously for a mining/resources firm in the past and works well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Sole point of contact for all support on administrative tasks across 4 departments;
- Authorising tenders, proposals and reports;
- Coordinating travel and accommodation for site personnel;
- Manage SAP project management procedures/MYOB goods receipting/invoice raising;
- Support with the management of Procurement & Financial budgets when required;
- Preparing reports and presentations for the Project Directorate team;
- Minute taking for the daily toolbox meetings;
This role requires someone who has the flexibility to work when required, as some site visits and travel may be required.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have a very strong skill set across the Microsoft Suite and be well versed in Excel & Word. You will have exceptional report writing skills and have a very high attention to detail. You will have had exposure to SAP, ERMS and SAMS in the past, and be able to pick up new systems quickly. I am looking for someone who is very well presented and holds themselves to a high degree of professionalism.
This role will need someone who remains calm under pressure and can handle their workload even when change is constant.
What's on Offer
- Permanent opportunity
- Parking on site