Administrator/ Customer Service
Work closer to home with a large NFP
Utilise your keen eye for detail in this hybrid position
About Our Client
Our client is a large NFP provider based in Bankstown with a strong presence in Western Sydney. They aim to provide top quality services and programs to those in need and support the National Standards for Disability Service scheme (NDIS).
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming telephone calls promptly and in a positive and courteous manner, forwarding calls as required.
- Provide minute taking, prepare agendas, word processing, data entry, filing, archiving, scanning, photocopying and clinical training resources support in accordance with quality procedures, ensuring information is kept secure and confidential.
- Organise calendar invites and maintain the calendar for quarterly events.
- Print and code Accounts Payable invoices for authorisation. Send to relevant managers for approval.
- Send approved invoices to Finance for processing.
- Log and forward incident reports on a daily basis record and collate Divisional and Regional reports.
- Update and Maintenance of Register of Serious Incidents.
- Assist the management with general enquiries and responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrated experience in organisational, time management and project management skills.
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- NSW Working with Children Check.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary rate
- Salary packaging benefits
- Close to public transport
- Located nearby a major shopping precinct