Administrator - Financial Services
An excellent opportunity for career developement within a MNC
A dynamic and supportive organisational culture
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Investment Bank with a great international reputation for providing excellent employee experience and development, they are looking to expand their current administration team with a driven and outgoing individual.
As a fundamental member of the Admin team, key responsibilities will include:
- Process confidential documentation with a high attention to detail;
- Maintain client database;
- Be the key point of communication for client queries;
- Prepare reports and presentations for management;
- Coordinate domestic travel arrangements;
- Organize space planning and off site events of various sizes;
- General office duties as needed; and
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 1 years' of experience in an Administrative role;
- Experience in the retail industry is ideal but not essential;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Suite will be beneficial; and
- High attention to detail and organisation skills.
What's on Offer
- An excellent opportunity to expand your skills by working across the organisation; and
- Excellent potential for career advancement.