- Hawthorn based - flexible working arrangements available
- Seeking a team administrator to support a busy Property Management team!
About Our Client
Based in Hawthorn, a leading boutique property management company is seeking their new Administrator to join their reputable and collaborative team.
The client is looking for a highly motivated and passionate individual that can assist the Property Management team with their day-to-day operations as well as provide exceptional administrative support to key business functions.
As the Property Administrator, you will have the following duties;
- Manage day-to-day operations for the Property Management team and be the 'go to'
- Liaising with customers and assisting with enquiries on behalf the of the Management team
- Administrative coordination for ongoing projects
- Provide an positive customer experience
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly reports and requested
- Record management of financial documents such as expenses, invoices and purchases
- Coordinate meetings, preparing agendas and minutes
- Provide dedicated support to the Management team
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
Minimum requirements to be successful in this role;
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in an Office Support/Administration role
- Experience working in the Property industry would be Advantageous
- Enjoys being part of and contributing to a collaborative team
- Is customer centric and has the ability to a provide a positive customer experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise to ensure deadlines are being met
- Proficient across MS Office Suite and other CRM platforms
What's on Offer
They are offering stability, ability to be part of collaborative team, the opportunity to build on your Administration/Coordination skills and potentially expand into a Property Management role, if desired.
The role is full time permanent, located in Hawthorn and is offering 70k + super depending on experience.
If you are seeking a role close to home APPLY NOW!!