- Full time permament role - CBD location
- Join a leading Property Developer!
About Our Client
Be the go to person for this leading international Property Developer and work with them on their amazing up and coming projects!
Key task will include but not be limited to;
- Assisting with maintaining data lists
- Assist with compiling weekly team reports
- Maintaining our CRM database with customer information
- Helping ensure that all contracts and documentation are accurate
- Supporting the Sales Director and team
- Assisting with all other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
- Have 2 years experience within an Administration role
- Enjoy being part of a team and working within a collaborative environment
- Experience working within Real Estate or a Property Group highly desirable
What's on Offer
If you are seeking an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well known industry leading Property Developer then APPLY NOW!
Please contact Jade Melia or send your CV asap for more information!
This role is full time permanent and this business prides themselves on being collaborative and award winning market leader!