- Bayswater location - parking on site!
- A great career path for someone wanting to grow within a company!
About Our Client
Based in Bayswater, this international business is a highly regarded and reputable Australian Manufacturer with over 50yrs experience in their space! Due to significant growth this business is seeking to appoint passionate and strong administrators for their BOM team.
Key duties will include but not be limited to;
- Providing extensive administrative support
- Data entry and updating the CRM system
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders across different divisions
- Updating documents and processes
- File management and system procedures
- Processing change requests
- Ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience within an Administration role
- Ideally you will come from a transport, manufacturing or logistics environment
- Experience in completing data entry and reporting
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Self motivation and a willingness to contribute to the team
- High attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience across MS Office Suite skills and other systems/platforms
What's on Offer
A great opportunity for a skilled administrator to join a highly successful Manufacturing business based in Baywater. This role is full time permanent and the salary is between 55-65k depending on relevant experience.
If you are seeking a role close to home APPLY NOW!