- Blackburn location - collaborative team!
- Great opportunity to join a leading Real Estate group and start your career!
About Our Client
Based in Blackburn, a highly reputable Real Estate organisation is looking to grow their administration team. They are offering stability, a collaborative team and the opportunity to build on your Administration support skills and really make this role your own!
As the Office Administrator, you will have the following duties;
- Managing and responding to emails
- Develop, manage and implement new systems and procedures
- Prepare and complete New Listing files and ensuring compliance is 100%
- CRM database management
- Prepare auction boxes with required documents
- Preparation of appraisals and letters
- Prepare property reports - CRM, Marketing schedules and advertising calendars
- Answering phones
- Communicating with clients, vendors and suppliers
- Manage and order office supplies
- Proof reading documents
- Manage and coordinate all agent marketing requirements
- Any other ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the Real Estate industry (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to build rapport and maintain ongoing relationships
- Knowledge of Indesign desirable
- Facebook & Instagram management for property marketing
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- The ability to work on time critical tasks and ability to adhere to deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fantastic team. A team who work extremely well together and who demonstrates a strong work ethic.
This role will offer variety and you the chance to make it your own!
Mon-Fri 9-5 and offers a stable career for the successful candidate.