- 3 Month Full Time Temp Role - Clayton Location - parking on site!
- Join the largest HVAC Distributor as their new Administrator!
About Our Client
Based in Clayton, the client is looking to grow their administration team. They are looking for a candidate who is self motivated and has commitment to perform their job well whilst being in a fast pace environment!
As the Administrator, you will have the following duties;
- Invoicing customer orders - data entry
- Booking courier deliveries - ensuring all information is correct
- Inspecting and approving outgoing goods - checking stock levels and offering solutions if product is not available
- Managing proof of delivery processes and customer documentation
- Preparation of daily driver delivery schedules - administration and coordination
- Procurement of stationery and amenities
- Assisting with monthly stock takes - have a high attention to detail
The Successful Applicant
Minimum requirements to be successful in this role;
- Administration experience
- Experience within warehouse / logistics industry environments
- Familiar with sales and inventory based software for customer order processing
- Have the confidence to deliver phone, email and face to face customer service in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Self motivation and a willingness to contribute to the team
- High attention to detail
- Experience across MS Office Suite skills and other systems/platforms
What's on Offer
They are offering stability, a collaborative team and the opportunity to build on your Administration skills.
If you are seeking a role close to home APPLY NOW!
Clayton location, 3 months, full time, Monday to Friday with opportunity for longer term!