- 6-12 month fixed term contract within reputable department
- Secondment opportunities available
About Our Client
This government client is a central agency that provides services to the Parliament and Commonwealth public sector entities and statutory bodies
- Monitoring and managing the finance, travel and procurement inbox including providing advice to queries in accordance with the Financial Management Procedures;
- Managing credit card function including maintaining the credit card register, ordering and cancelling cards, performing card acquittals and finalising reconciliations in accordance with the Financial Management Procedures;
- Providing advice and assist Executive Assistants (EAs) in domestic and international travel arrangements, including QBT and AOT, and resolve any issues in the travel module of Technology One;
- Creating and managing travel profiles for staff through AOT and QBT
- Managing all aspects of official passports for staff including maintain the passport register, passport and Visa applications;
- Processing accounts payable and receivable;
- Assists in reviewing and creating contracts and invoice matching;
- Maintain the Finance teams documents in the record management system;
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with team members and actively participate in team work and group activities;
- Working collaboratively and have a strong stakeholder focus whilst providing a high level of customer service.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate must have a baseline clearance
- Strong attention to detail.
- Capacity to learn new systems quickly and efficiently or TM1 and Excel experience
- The ability to problem solve and interpret and apply legislation, policies and procedures and provide accurate advice to stakeholder queries.
- Capacity to work under general direction against established priorities and procedures, while exercising some autonomy about how work tasks are performed.
- Strong stakeholder engagements skills.
What's on Offer
- $68,594 to $75,784 plus 15.4% superannuation
- Inner south location
- Fantastic team environment
- 6-12 month NONG contract with the department
Quote job ref
+61 2 6222 8954