- Large Federal Government Agency
- Contact Molly Stephens [email protected]
About Our Client
Our client is a large Federal Government department who is devoted to achieving successful outcomes. Our client is located in the city and is renowned for their high-performance and culture.
- Contribute to the analysis, evaluation and review of grant applications.
- Performing ad hoc tasks within the team and throughout the life cycle of grant funding rounds, including preparation of documentation for assessment committees.
- Make sound recommendations in accordance with relevant guidelines and/or legislation.
- Undertake day-to-day contract management and associated compliance activities.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders as part of designing and delivering grant programs.
- Undertake regular reporting of progress against processing tasks.
The Successful Applicant
Our ideal candidate will;
- Assessors require a high level of integrity, strong verbal and written communication skills and analytic and organisational skills
- Advanced administration skills
- Government experience- Ability to interpret and utilise legislation in decision making
- High Attention to detail
- Ability to manage ones workload and ability to work collaboratively in a team
What's on Offer
- 6 month non-ongoing contract with possible extension.
- Work apart of a high performing team
- Highly regarded Federal Government Department
- Flexible working arrangements
- Security Clearance is necessary