- Large Federal Government Agency
- Contract until August with possible extension
About Our Client
The department is a large federal government department who is devoted to achieving successful outcomes. Our client is located in the city and is renowned for their high-performance culture.
- Logistical arrangements for virtual briefings with large stakeholder groups
- Coordinate ad hoc reporting requests (including liaison with Operational area of the department)
- Assist with ministerial correspondence on the division's program
- Assist with stakeholder management, particularly with State and Territory stakeholders
- Work with the Data Cluster team to deliver regular reporting outputs (e.g. State-based reporting)
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships, demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, and effectively and professionally represent the organisation
- Assist other areas within the Coordination Management Office, as required
The Successful Applicant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with external stakeholders is desirable
- Experience working constructively with a large multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment and to maintain positive working relationships with colleagues.
- Government experience desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
- Embedded diversity and inclusion employee networks
- A high performance culture
- Global, flexible and diverse organisation
- Supportive working environment.