APS 5/6 Payroll Officer
Supportive team enviornment
About Our Client
Centrally located government organisation that aids in the future for employees.
Your key responsibilities as a Payroll Officer will be:
- End-to-end payroll processing
- Processing long service leave and dealing with leave purchasing
- Interpreting legislation around terminations and redundancies
- Responding to employee queries
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role it is imperative that you have at least 1 year payroll processing with Aurion and:
- 3+ years payroll processing experience
- Knowledge of Australian government frameworks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
You must have the ability to obtain an Australian Government Baseline Security Clearance.
What's on Offer
You will receive a competitive remuneration package and leadership pathway opportunities. This role is centrally located, close to public transport.