- Contact Molly Stephens [email protected]
- Large Federal Agency
About Our Client
Our high-profile Federal Government Department is seeking an experienced an EL 1 Senior Policy Officer to join their team to be responsible for improving current projects.
- Review and provide written policy and program advice, to evaluate current project effectiveness
- Interpreting and analysing information/data from a variety of sources to inform policy direction
- Poactively contribute to current initiatives across the department
- Provide continously support throughout the life cycle of the current projects
- Participating in relevant government committees and working groups.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience in a policy role within a Federal Government environment. This role requires you to have a baseline clearance and a police check.
What's on Offer
This rare permanent opportunity is offering a 6-12 month contract to work with a leading federal department. Our client is seeking an experienced Policy Officer to assist within a rewarding agenda.