- Multiple Opportunities for Non-Ongoing and S26 Transfers
- Flexible work arrangements and ability to move into growing role type
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing government department. The sought-after government department has a focus on being future ready to drive outcomes for our stakeholders.
The role as an APS 6 / EL1 in this Finance Division would include:
- Building and sustaining relationships with stakeholders and subject matter experts, both internal and external, to deliver financial management outcomes.
- Providing high-level financial management support and advice, budget preparation and financial performance monitoring and reporting.
- Assessing and evaluating financial management strategy, initiatives, projects, policy and procedures and identify innovation and continuous improvement opportunities.
- As part of a diverse team you will be required to deliver high quality service and outcomes, including providing clear and consistent communication.
- Managing financial governance requirements and compliance with the financial management framework.
- EL 1 duties will include relevant team managerial activities.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for an finance professionals who possess highly developed communication, interpersonal and financial skills with an emphasis on working collaboratively. This will include relevant work experience with budgets and forecasts.
- They will be flexible, creative and have the demonstrated ability to manage multiple deadlines under pressure.
- They can work under supervision and collaborate effectively with colleagues.
- They have initiative, strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think laterally.
- The ideal candidate will also have CPA/CA qualifications.
- Australian Citizen with Baseline Clearance is a must.
What's on Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Supportive team environment in a rewarding government department
- Secondment Opportunities
- 12 month NONG with potential for permanent transfer
- $88,000-$118,000+ super