- Permanent Government opening or Section 26 Opportunity
- Ability to have impact within Financial Systems of Central Agency
About Our Client
This agency's work is challenging, meaningful and unique within the Australian Public Service. You will work side-by-side with senior leaders and play a pivotal role in ensuring accountability and transparency in the Australian Government sector.
- Provide system support and advice to the business on how to best configure TechnologyOne and TM1 within relevant parameters
- Improving TechnologyOne and TM1 functionality to best serve the business processes
- Reviewing and maintaining financial systems and associated policies and procedures
- Oversee the design, use and maintenance of TechnologyOne for financial reporting activities
- Manage and assist in TechnologyOne system upgrades or enhancements, including system testing and maintain test and production environments
- Oversee the design, use and maintenance of the TM1 system for budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting activities.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly TM1 financial reports against the agency's budget * Manage budget allocations in TM1 for Business Groups, including the allocation of the internal budget, mid-year review budget, and internal budgets over the forward estimates
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Australian Citizen with Baseline Security Clearance
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and being comfortable working in an environment of changing priorities with tight time frames.
- Knowledge of Commonwealth financial legislation, standards, policies and guidelines.
- Analysis and decision making based on professional judgement that occurs in accordance with standards, policies and procedures.
- Strong stakeholder engagement capability to establish and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Experience administrating TechnologyOne The following attributes are highly desirable:
- Experience using CBMS and other finance systems, including budgeting systems (TM1) and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
What's on Offer
- $89,499 - $102,866 + 15.4 % Superannuation
- Small Close knit team environment
- Central agency
- Ability to have meaningful change on the department and area
- Flexible working environment