- Support Top Level Executives in a Leading Government Agency
- $44.00 - $49.00 Per Hour + Superannuation
About Our Client
The Client is an Australian Government agency responsible for whole-of-government coordination of policy development, program design, and service delivery focusing on Social Policy.
Provide administrative support to three Senior Executive Officers, including but, not limited to;
- Stakeholder management of Ministerial, Australian Government, Jurisdictional and other key stakeholders.
- Diary management, including supporting external visitors.
- Secretariat functions such as scheduling meetings, compiling agenda, briefing papers, taking minutes and following up on actions.
- Coordinating, managing and undertaking domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Managing telephone calls, emails and correspondence o Preparation of correspondence, presentations and documentation.
- Coordination of tasks, functions and follow-up with internal and external parties.
- Management of records and work flow.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but not necessary.
- Passionate about the importance and value of networking internally and externally.
- Enjoy interacting with stakeholders daily.
- You will be proficient with Microsoft suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Baseline security preferred. Please email George Volis direct should you hold a Baseline or above security clearance
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
- Mon to Fri - 37.5 hours per week
- $44.00 to $49.00 per hour + superannuation
- 6 month estimated assignment with possible extension
- Highly enthusiastic and team-based culture
- Great work-life balance with flexible working conditions
- Great career growth opportunity