AR/ Credit Control Officer
Work for one of the most well reputed research institutes in Australia
Supportive and flexible workplace for those balancing families and careers
About Our Client
Our goal is to build on our success and create a research institute that makes a real difference in our community, which will benefit children and families everywhere.
We will do this together, with our values underpinning the way we work and make decisions.
- COLLABORATION Our work is better when we work together.
- COURAGE No problem is too big or too difficult.
- EVIDENCE We do not compromise on quality.
- RESPECT We are honest, ethical and fair.
- Assisting Finance Manager in the implementation of a new system
- Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention
- Reconciling complex accounts that have been escalated from the AR team
- Monitoring debtor balances
- Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within your team
- Liaising with customers, as well as internal personnel
The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
- Work for one of the most well reputed research institutes in Australia
- Supportive and flexible workplace for those balancing families and careers
- Modern ways of working, with a focus on flexibility, adaptability and teamwork