- Be part of a supportive and collaborative team
- Permanent Full Time Role
About Our Client
Our client is a logistics provider who have a strong commitment to enhancing a positive workplace culture within the organisation. Expansion over recent years has seen the organisation become an instantly recognisable business. This is an exciting role for anyone looking for their next challenge.
- Collect relevant customer activities data from the Warehouse Management Systems and accurately calculate the customer billing.
- Reconcile billing revenue with customer contracted rates and agree with the customer.
- Ensuring timely & accurate billing to the customer through various invoicing channels
- Timely processing of transport carrier invoices
- Resolve customer queries and complaints
- Maintain customer master file with contract information (e.g. CPI increases, contract renewal)
- Month-end processing including cost and revenue accruals and adjustments within the stipulated cut-off times.
- Reviewing monthly P&L and provide explanation of Revenue, GP and EBIT variations of customers and sites against trends and budget.
- Update the customer master file with contract information (e.g. CPI increases, contract renewal)
- Preparing documented SOP's and update them regularly.
- Attend to internal and external queries and Ad-hoc as required.
- Liaising with staff in operations, to ensure all transaction flows are prompt, accurate and complete.
- Travel to relevant sites where the customers operational activities are located to build a bridge between the Finance team and Operations to ensure smooth data flow
The Successful Applicant
- Experience using Warehouse Management Systems
- Advanced analytical & problem solving skills
- Experience within a 3PL environment and good warehouse knowledge - Preferable.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to establish effective working relationships across multiple groups
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Good organisational and time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Positive can-do attitude
What's on Offer
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Forward-thinking career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
- The support of a talented team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.