Based in Eight Mile Plains
Immediate start preferred
About Our Client
Our client is looking for an experienced Billings officer to join their team, on a temporary basis. Our client establishes road networks and has a well-known brand globally. The successful Billings Officer will greatly contribute to the efficient operation of the team, suiting a candidate who enjoys working in upbeat, successful and supportive environment.
As the successful Billings Officer, your daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor and amend time gap parameters
- Request and upload of revenue adjustments
- Monitor and action Account Payment Transfers
- Provide support with the management of internal accounts
- Ensure data integrity of information stored is maintained and continuously improved without compromising the data
- Ensure all billing requirements are met
- Support other business units to identify issues affecting revenue/billing and implement solutions to monitor and/or permanently resolve these issues
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, the candidate requires considerable experience in Billings as well as:
- Previous experience in a dynamic high volume computerised work environment.
- Intermediate skill proficiency with the following computer applications: MS Access, SQL Server, Visual Basic and MS Excel, including macros, modules, queries and scripts.
- Proven experience with data management, extraction and manipulation.
- Excellent problem solving skills to ensure problems are efficiently resolved
- Ability to understand complex and technical processes, systems and workflows.
- High level of numerical accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Billing systems and processes
- The ability to work effectively in a team and independently with minimal supervision.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Friendly and vibrant work culture
- Onsite parking