Bookkeeper - Permanent role
$75,000 plus superannuation
About Our Client
Our client is a full service Boutique Financial Advisory firm that provide a range of accounting services to their clients. Their key values are integrity and honesty, and they truly offer a client first approach. The business has exceptional employee retention rates. This can be attributed to their collaborative culture and genuine interest in the well-being of their people. Our client offers extremely strong remuneration and a clear path for progression.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role will include:
- Completing end to end AP and AR duties
- Processing BAS and IAS returns
- Balance sheet, bank and credit card reconciliations
- Completing monthly reporting and month-end journals
- Demonstrating strong customer service skills
- Providing ad hoc administration support to the Finance Manager when required
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years Bookkeeping experience and exceptional communication skills. The successful candidate with have strong excel skills, and demonstrate initiative in all aspects of the role. The ideal candidate will work well in a team, and have a vested interest in career progression.
What's on Offer
- Easy access via public transport
- Ability to WFH when they want