Convenient St Leonards location
Opportunity for successful candidate to be offered Permanent role
About Our Client
Our client has been established in the Australian marketplace for over decade, having a number of entities underneath their umbrella. They are experiencing considerable growth, and as such, are looking for a Bookkeeper to join the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that day-to-day accurate bookkeeping, including weekly reconciliations and monthly financial reports.
- Hands on delivery of bookkeeping support (primarily weekly updates / reconciliations and completion of monthly P&L's)
- Manage and develop great client relationships by regular phone and email contact and professional query management
This is a highly dynamic role which is suited to an experienced bookkeeper with prior experience in managing multiple accounts and looking to take a step up with a company which is passionate about doing the right thing by its employees and delivering outstanding customer service.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 - 3+ years bookkeeping experience
- Experience working with Navision and / or MYOB
- Highly organised - able to work to a fixed weekly calendar and manage multiple
- A passion for great customer service
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work as a Bookkeeper in an organisation where your time is valued, and a strong believer in work/life balance.