Cantonese Speaking Customer Service Officer
Inbound call centre
Cantonese speakers please apply
About Our Client
As a global company in the financial sector, my client needs motivated staff who will continue their good reputation for excellence in customer service. The contact centre is focused on assisting their customers, who are businesses and professionals, with account and transaction issues efficiently and with a high degree of patience.
Located near public transport in the East of Melbourne, my client is seeking reliable staff who will make a positive contribution to the team and the company.
The Customer Service Officer will be a permanent full time job and will be responsible for providing all customers will the highest quality of customer service. Working on a rotating roster, this role will handle high volume calls with a focus on first call resolution.
- Managing a high volume of calls on a queuing system
- Assisting customers with account and transaction issues
- Adhering to the schedule and maintaining all other KPIs
The Successful Applicant
As well as exceptional communication skills on the phone and a hands on approach to work, the successful candidate will ideally have:
- Cantonese language is a must, Mandarin is a bonus
- Previous call centre experience
- Great phone manor
- Ability at adhere to schedules
- Able to quickly pick up systems and product knowledge
- Happy to work on a rotating roster from Monday to Friday, 8am to 9pm
What's on Offer
- Located near public transport
- Full time role
- Permanent position